N Vodka VLC20,30€
NVodkaVLC is made with premium grain.
Four distillations and three organic carbon filtrations achieve a perfect 40th graduation, and a clean and crystalline color.
Aroma of frosted fruit, citrus, herbs, floral … make the palate fresh, fruity and with a great flavor, making this distillate a premium quality product.
0.70 liter individual bottle.
N Gin VLC30,50€
N Gin VLC is a premium gin born in Valencia, with a graduation of 39%.
It stands out for being made with chardonnay grapes and for a unique combination of botanicals in which the aroma of orange and mandarin stands out.
Gold Medal at the 2015 Brussels World Contest, awarded at the 2015 International Wine & Spirit Competition and classified with 92 points in the 2014 Peñín Guide.
0.70 liter individual bottle.
Raingin, the first 100% organic gin. Spirit drink flavored with juniper berries (Juniperus communis L.), lemon peel, angelica root, coriander seed and white pepper.
All botanicals are certified organic. It starts from a maceration of these botanicals in a hydroalcoholic mixture at 32% vol. with wheat ethanol also of origin and with organic certificate. Said maceration passes to distillation in a pot still type, obtaining an ecological London Gin at 70% vol, which is reduced with water and ecological ethanol until reaching a graduation of 40% vol. with the appropriate organoleptic characteristics (predominance of juniper berry flavor).
The alcoholic graduation is 40 centesimal degrees in volume (measured at 20º of temperature).
The nominal capacity of the bottles is 70 cl.
Nodus Virgin Olive Oil 500 ml8,50€
Extra virgin olive oil of the Cornicabra variety with an ecological certificate, made with the family experience dedicated to oil for four generations.
Cava Nodus Silver Brut Nature8,20€
Cava Nodus Silver Brut Nature is a Macabeo-Chardonnay, a well-made Nature brut.
A very elegant sparkling wine with a more than satisfactory value for money.
A great Valencian cava.
Gold Medal – Brussels World Contest 2014 – Nodus Cava Brut Nature
Format: 0,75 L
Excellent red wine matured in barrels. Selected the best grapes to make this Nodus, a union of varietals and different lands.
Macerated in the cellar with patience, this rich, long and peculiar wine is obtained with phases of pre-fermentative cold maceration and brief alcoholic fermentation at low temperatures
- Gold Medal – Berliner Wein Trophy 2020 – Nodus Bobal 2018
- Gold Medal 92 Points – Gilbert & Gaillard International Challenge 2019 – Nodus Bobal 2017
- Bronze Medal – Decanter World Wine Awards London 2017 – Nodus Bobal 2015
- Recommended Wine – International Wine Challenge London 2016 – Nodus Bobal 2013
- Bronze Medal – Wine Challenge San Francisco 2015 – Nodus Bobal 2012
- Bronze Medal – International Wine & Spirit Competition (U.K.) 2015 – Nodus Bobal 2013
- Gold Medal – Brussels World Contest 2014 – Nodus Bobal
- Recommended Wine – International Wine Challenge (U.K.) 2014 – Nodus Bobal 2011
- Recommended Wine – International Wine & Spirit Competition (U.K.) 2014 – Nodus Bobal 2011
- Gold Medal – Brussels World Contest 2013 – Nodus Bobal 2010
Organic wine made with the Chardonnay variety from the El Renegado estate itself. Magnificent musts are obtained that fermented in oak barrels result in this unsurpassed wine.
- Gold Medal – Sakura 2020 Japan Women’s Wine Awards (Japan) – Nodus Chardonnay 2019
- Grand Gold Medal – Ecovino Awards (La Rioja 2019) – Nodus Chardonnay 2018
- Gold Medal – Gilbert & Gaillard International Challenge 2019 – Nodus Chardonnay 2018
- Gold Medal – Millesime Bio Montpellier (France 2019) – Nodus Chardonnay 2018
- Silver Medal – Mundus Vini Spring Tasting (Germany 2018) – Nodus Chardonnay 2017
- Silver Medal – Mundus Vini (Germany 2015) – Nodus Chardonnay 2014
- Silver Medal – Brussels World Contest 2012 – Nodus Chardonnay 2011
- Silver Medal – Brussels World Contest 2010 – Nodus Chardonnay 2009
- 1st Prize Tasting Association Els Bodeguers 2010 – Nodus Chardonnay 2009 (White matured in barrel)
- 1st Prize Tasting Association Els bodeguers 2009 – Nodus Chardonnay 2008
Nodus Merlot Delirium13,60€
Delirium is made from a careful selection of Merlot grapes. Its short aging in barrels gives it complexity that, together with its fruity character, make it exciting and passionate. In order to maintain the special characteristics of this wine, it has not undergone any stabilization process, so that totally natural precipitations may appear after its rest in the bottle.
- 90 Points – Peñín 2020 Guide – Nodus Merlot Delirium 2016
- 87 Points – Peñín Guide 2010 – Nodus Merlot Delirium 2008
- Gold Medal – Asia Wine Trophy 2019 – Nodus Merlot Delirium 2016
- Bronze Medal – Decanter 2019 (U.K) – Nodus Merlot 2016
- Gold Medal – Berliner Wein Trophy 2019 – Nodus Merlot 2016
- Recommended Wine – International Wine Challenge 2016 (London) – Nodus Merlot
Nodus Family Reserve10,80€
Excellent red wine Reserva de Familia. Macerated with the skins at the end of the harvest in a hurry to obtain this wine that will go to the American and French oak barrels for 18 months so that it evolves over time, integrating fruit aromas and the typical toasts of the wood.
- Silver Medal – Mundus Vini International Competition (Germany 2017) – Nodus Family Reserve 2012
- Recommended Wine – Decanter World Wine Awards (London 2017) – Nodus Reserva de Familia 2012
- Gold Medal – Mundus Vini International Competition, Germany 2016 – Nodus Family Reserve 2011
- Silver Medal – Mundus Vini International Competition (Germany 2011) – Nodus Family Reserve 2007
- Silver Medal – Brussels World Contest 2010 – Nodus Family Reserve 2005
- 1st Prize Wine Reserve Category – Tasting Association Els Bodeguers 2010 – Nodus Family Reserve –
The power of Tempranillo, the roundness of Merlot and the character of Cabernet Sauvignon have been perfectly combined, making Summun an exceptional red wine.
Carefully elaborated on the property, in which tradition and innovation are perfectly combined to obtain an exquisite wine.
A wine with a touch of exclusivity, obtained after extracting the full potential of the grapes of our best payments, subjected to a long maceration and aging in French oak barrels for 14 months. In order to maintain the special characteristics of this wine, it has not undergone any stabilization process, so totally natural precipitations may appear after it is left in the bottle.
D.O. Utiel Requena