Spaghetti with vegetable carbonara and Iberian ham
For today we have thought about this recipe of spaghetti, very easy to cook and with a really delicious flavor.
The ingredients that we will use are:
400 gr. of spaghetti no.5 (100 gr per person), 1 medium onion, 1 red pepper of normal size, ½ zucchini, 2 tomatoes, 100 gr. of Iberian ham, 1 tablespoon of broth, 8 eggs (2 per person), 4 tablespoons of olive oil, black pepper, 100 gr. of pecorino cheese (it can be substituted by parmesan, grana padano or a well-cured manchego)
Steps for development:
• The first thing we do is chop the onion in small brunoise, the zucchini and the pepper in 1 cm cubes, the tomato, peeled and ginned, cut it into concasse (one centimeter cubes). The ham is cut into sticks.
• Then put the oil in a pan, when it is already very hot we add the vegetables, sauté them but very little time, they should be a little harder than before. Start with the onion, continue with the pepper, zucchini, ham and a little later add the tomato. This whole process must be one five minutes. When you add the spaghetti, add the broth and add the salt.
• Beat the eggs and half of the cheese very carefully in a big hondilla, so that there are no strands of white without emulsifying. We reserve
• Next we cook the spaghetti and leave them a point before the dente. We drain and add them to the vegetables, now we stir well to mix all the ingredients and cook about two minutes, just enough so that the spaghetti is done and the vegetables remain crispy. All this operation we will make it to strong fire.
• Finally, we will incorporate the egg just before eating, then we put the spaghetti in the hondilla and stir quickly. The egg curdles with the heat of the pasta, resulting in an egg cream, vegetable soup and delicious cheese. Now sprinkle the pasta with freshly ground black pepper, decorate with some ham shavings and is ready to serve and taste. As a final touch we will accompany with a bowl or container that we prefer with Parmesan cheese.
Preparation: 30 min
Cooking: 40 min
Total time: 70 minutes approximately
¿Recordáis el éxito que tuvo el año pasado? Pues esta edición promete todavía más
Again it is Friday and for today we have thought of a fresh recipe,
Well, it’s Friday and with him again our recipe arrives and we have thought
It’s Friday again and with it comes our recipe, tomato confit with Iberian ham
Do you have a visit at home tonight and do not know what to
We are back on Friday and we have thought of another delicious recipe that
For today we have thought of this recipe easy to make and delicious. Ideal
You can also find us in our online store every day of the week
Those good listeners say that when you feel passion for the Iberian the result