Recipe for Boletus Risotto and Iberian Ham
For this cold day we have thought about this delicious recipe for Boletus Risotto and Iberian Ham. It is quick and simple and is a dish that usually please all palates and you can do for any occasion.
Ingredients for 4 people:
– 100 gr of Iberian ham mincemeat
– 200 g of boletus in oil
– 350 gr of arborio rice or pump
– 1 liter of chicken broth
– 1 glass of white wine
– 1 shallot (or onion or leek)
– 50 grams of butter
– 100 gr grated Manchego or Parmesan cheese
– A good spray of virgin olive oil
-First step: In a saucepan we will place a grate of oil and we will pocharemos the shallot, the boletus and the Iberian ham that previously we will have cut it into strips.
-Second step: Then in a saucepan, put the chicken broth that will keep boiling all the time, in the risotto the broth is not added at one time, but we are adding little rice to the rice as it absorbs it.
-Third step: Now it’s time to add the rice, we fry it a couple of minutes and immediately afterwards we will add the glass of white wine. We will let the alcohol evaporate from the wine and begin to add the broth and stir until it is consumed. Followed, we will add more broth and so on until we have it ready.
– Fourth step: Finally we will pepper and we will separate it from the fire when it still has a few minutes to be tender at all and we will let it rest in the pot. Ready to serve!